Night Terrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Terrors Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette

Go down 
+2
Naveen dos Santos
Helga Sinclair
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara Ravencroft

Megara Ravencroft

Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette Empty
PostSubject: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 10:54 am

Would anyone like to plot with any of my characters? <3 All of them are open for just about everything Wink First there is Megara who is a sassy young woman who is slightly rebellious.  She could use friends, love interests and enemies Wink Next is Aurora, she's more quiet and kind of has a tendency to drift off into space.  (Basically her just staring at walls for a few moments in deep concentration XDDD) She's also open for friends, love interests and enemies Wink.  Sinbad is a total womanizer, but deep down he's a kind man who doesn't like how rude people can be.  He's open for everything as well Wink Last but certainly not least in my character list, we have Odette. She's a kind young woman who has a little bit of sass in her.  Like everyone else I have she's open for all types of plots Wink

Taken Plots-
Sinbad- Romance with Nakoma Wink

Last edited by Megara Ravencroft on Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:00 am

Well, I have Anya and Helga. They're both very feisty women but Anya can be sweeter and definitely has a better way with people than Helga. I haven't posted my character profiles yet but Anya is a supernatural nurse and Helga is the head cook. So if you're interested, they're both very free, just like your characters (:
Back to top Go down
Naveen dos Santos

Naveen dos Santos

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:12 am

Hey, I am always free to plot with Naveen. It's not everyday that the groundskeeper gets to make any new friends.
Back to top Go down
Megara Ravencroft

Megara Ravencroft

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:30 am

Oh wow ok well let's see I'd love with all of these awesome characters. I can see Anya and Aurora being friends <3 And Helga and Megara can be frienimes? XDDDDD I can see Megara getting on Helga's nerves, even though Meg is a maid and works in a different part of the house XDDD As for Sinbad he has just been taken for a romance plot, but I could see him getting along with both Anya and Helga <3 Odette would probably be a good friend to them as well. Also if both Anya and Helga happen to be bi then they can hook up with any of the ladies I have.
--
For Naveen I'd love to have a romance plot with him....but I'm not sure which girl he'd go for if any XDDDD Sinbad can also be his friend, he's going to be a butler though so I'm not sure how that would work out XDDD
Back to top Go down
Naveen dos Santos

Naveen dos Santos

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:38 am

For now, I am keeping Naveen a single man, mainly because he trusts no one enough to make himself that vulnerable to them. Acquaintances or friendships are more than welcome, though. Young man has to develop trust bonds somewhere!
Back to top Go down
Megara Ravencroft

Megara Ravencroft

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:48 am

In that case, I think Megara would be a good friend for Naveen <3 She could try to get him to loosen up a bit more and get him out of his comfort zone XDDD
Back to top Go down
Naveen dos Santos

Naveen dos Santos

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 12:14 pm

I can get down with that. Naveen is sociable and all, he just does not open up that much. Friendships are always good!
Back to top Go down
Megara Ravencroft

Megara Ravencroft

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Sounds good to me Wink
Back to top Go down
Belle Sinclair

Belle Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 7:35 pm

I still need to get Belle's profile up, but, I'm thinking maybe she and Aurora can get along Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lenoir

Aurora Lenoir

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 7:58 pm

Ohh yes I'd like that Wink Aurora needs more friends anyway <3
Back to top Go down
Belle Sinclair

Belle Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 7:58 pm

@Aurora great! Smile.
Back to top Go down
Ella Smith

Ella Smith

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Well even though he will have a romance with Nakoma, I think Ella will definitely have a secret(or maybe not so secret) crush on Sinbad!
And a character like Aurora could become a good friend, I guess! (Let's hope Ella won't be afraid of the vampire)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette   Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plotting with Megara, Aurora, Sinbad and Odette
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Terrors :: Out Of Character :: Misc. :: Discussion-
Jump to: